The Friends of Saint Paul College — Building resourceful relationships on behalf of Saint Paul College.
30% of Saint Paul College's revenue comes from the State of Minnesota. The remaining 70% comes from tuition and other private sources.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
4:00pm to 6:00pm
City View Cafe
Saint Paul College
235 Marshall Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Please let us know that you will join us to honor Mr. Nathaniel Khaliq as Alumnus of the Year and International Institute of Minnesota as Community Partner of the Year.
Admission to this event is complimentary, thanks to our generous sponsors. Your donation will help to fund scholarships in honor of our Wall of Fame recipients.
Questions? Contact Bridget Grabowski at 651.846.1327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.